I am. . .
- developing a new play (The Door Was Open) on the heels of our Space Grant at Flushing Town Hall
- editing my novel
- writing grants for my theatre company
- blogging about the arts, feminism and struggle and podcasting the blog (Songs for the Struggling Artist – find it on iTunes)
- organizing my improvised Shakespeare mask performances to schools
- recovering from my time at the International Performing Arts for Youth conference in Montreal as a returning Colleen Porter Resident Artist
- tweeting the #resistance